Sunday, July 8, 2012

Im back, Missed me?

Hey guys its Alice. For some reason Ashley is having trouble logging into blogger, so from now until spoken of, it’s just going to be me. I’ve been having internet issues so I haven’t been on Ameba Pico for a while. I promise to be up-to-date. If there’s anything around Pico that YOU want to share with me, please post it on my message board, stating the person’s name and obviously your name will be on the message or simply mail me, which will always be open unlike my room. LOLZ Okay so far I’ve gotten up to 20 pages on my story Bloodied Black Rose, which I soon will be posting. For you Pico ppl that I have no FB you’ve probably seen about 4-5 chapters already. I’m trying my best to finish the book entirely before posting the chapters one by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment