Monday, July 23, 2012

900?

WE RECIEEVED OUR 900TH PAGE VIEW :D YAY US! Thank you our viewers who made my blog a success ^-^ GOAL: 1,000!! LET'S DO THIS!

I've been into BannedStory and I made a picture with all my girlfrands in it. Sorry no dudes. Sorreh Kevin, Gin, Hewba Rhino etc.....

Ok starting from the top LEFT! : Emma, Tina. The girl in the kitty hat is Kayla. The red head is me. Girl with the star on the hat is Teddy. Girl with blackandwhite scarf around her head is Kana and the girl with the pink bandana is Hayley. Situation. Emma & tina having a convo while Kayla yells at kana for i guess tripping hayley while hayley dgaf. Im just watching while teddy seems to enjoy it. LOL nice right? - Alice
P.S. Tina is green cus she wanted to look like a asian alien ._. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment