Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Im at school......

OKay guys i just took a major hard civics test. got a 33%==' wow i suck ass.
Anyways im trying to get onto my pico but my mother yells at me when i say im watching anime when im not, yet she lets me on when i ask her can i watch Ouran Highschool Host club..... Hah! xD
Pico prom was fun-ish. I got to dance with Sha, had to admit I had a fun time. My friends always make things fun for me, even when im at the downest mood of the time.

 Still can't believe it. A 33?!!?! i thought i would nail it but i guess it backfired on me. Considering i almost arrived last to school and the teacher I guess is from India so her accent says names a bit off, like instead of C she might said Z instead. At least she said m last name right ^-^ <33

Continue the usual and visit my room! Props, ring, favorite and leave a message on my board. Or mail me! Ill reply to you as soon as I can. Im usually on from Friday, Saturday to Sunday but in exactly 6 days im on summer break so..... Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment